Monday, April 17, 2006

sunday day...

yesterday--> i'm sorry for saying others. im not that perfect as well.
BUT.
im so sorry arh... his face was a bloody joke. REALLY!!
i couldnt stop stifling my laugh. well, it's rude if you just bahak right into that person's face right? i was sitting so directly in front of him. i couldnt control myself.
ok. sorry again.
i promise to be nicer next time. IF i can hold my laughter. THEN.
my sunday-
should be under rooftop da whole day coz i got no plan. unless i go and meet her at da job fair at TM. nah. lazy. maybe go FoodPalace? fulfill my always-empty tummy? hmmm...
tommorow's school.
another whole week to endure.
i hope i will do what i tell myself to. she will get it. finally. maybe.
something to say--> for things to change, i will have to change myself first.

No comments: