Saturday, April 22, 2006

BIG DAY- speech day.
it's finally here and finally over.
mrs oh, you were late. very late.
mr yatiman,
you were late too.but not as bad as mrs oh.

minus waiting time, da whole thing was like for only 10 minutes or lesser and we are done with our presentation. that's it. (after weeks and weeks of tiring rehearsal. what da hell.)
a big woohoo cause we managed to sneak into da hall and watched da indoor perf. not bad at all. had loads of fun with da "traffic polices". whakaka.

school? it's cool. got a warm welcome from my dearest class. whahaha. strange you guys missed me. haha. thanks so many many anyway. lessons were okay. teachers look extra good today. oh well, it's speech day. duh-uh.

special thanks to pearl & vince: thank you so much for da chocs!!!! sorry pearl. you told me to eat my choc only when i've recovered right? i could'nt stand it. they make me too high! haha..ate kinder in class just now. yum! i kept your hersheys though. plan to eat it only after speech day is over. thank you again pearl for smsing me and voicing out your concern. :) vince, though i've just known you, it was really sweet of you to get me those chocs. haha. thanks dude! :p

THE-END.

something to say--> am i crazy?

No comments: