Thursday, April 06, 2006

I.F.D day

what a wednesday.

alwaes overwhelmed by this rojak feeling every now and then.. one point, its was like so crazy, then suddenly, i got no tooot-ing mood. i don't get myself sometimes.

school was sadly, dull AGAIN.
da onli thing that kinda perked me was --> enjoying french toast at da back of da class with my other accomplices... *BURP* ...but, my 'orgasm' didn't last long...sigh...
back to da 'dull mode' ...

at 12.05p.m--> my nervous system alarmed my dumb brain. or issit my dumb brain alerted da nervous system? ok. whatever. there was this subvocalization thingy going on inside my brain..."ding-dong fizah! you performin later. aren't you supposed to be scared??...muahahaha!" damn! i can't shut it up! then there goes...so super-duper gabra, i will sweat till i can't sweat no more.
by 1.05p.m
--> i was squirming like nobody's business in that wet black-t and batik skirt. could not even think properly. talking was then out of question. OH MY GOD. i can't even smile properly for a photo-shoot. i was THAT scared.
4e1's turn came. we danced. yea. with uncountable number of mistakes. da song ended. phew! others were really good. RESULTS --- when da 2nd runner-up was announced, my heart told me, "go get change fizah." when da 1st runner-up was announced, my brain then told me, " you are supposed to be home by now, loser!" when rebecca FINALLY announced da champion(which was 4e1), my heart and brain went dead. MY BODY WAS WHOOPING AROUNG LIKE A MAD ASS. i couldn't stop screaming. really. now i feel so stupid for doing that. but hey...it was so worth it.
4e1, all da aching trainings, da sweat, da participation, it was all worth for. love you guys so much. i never regretted retaining. :p (wokay, no more mushies...)

*confused*
you know, i never knew what was good for us. the decison i made. i don't know. i never liked being a burden. i'm lifting it off for you. happy now?

this section specially dedicated to --> ~pearl, thanks for da note dear. i was deeply touched. life was REAL good after i know miss nice name. good girl. love her so much.
~but i definitely did not forget da rest. TO CHERYL, ADEQ, LIANA, LINA, SHIRA, XUAN HUI, MIRA...and those who approached me to say you appreciated
me, i love you guys. thank-you so much. i feel very special.

something to say--> Happy 7th Burpdae to my dearest lil sis, farah. love being your sis for 7 years. you're a good piece of punching bag. haha. what crap.

No comments: