Saturday, December 23, 2006

da cool outing with 5 parties!

Hehaheha.
Let's talk about today!
Today was oooohkehh lah.
Unbelievably okehh actually.
Went out with 5 different parties without much squabbles.
Meet actually. Sort of.
And today's post is going to be sooo long.

So da day started with Ain.
She decides to meet me for lunch, plus with her two friends, Hazuan and Faris at Mac CC.
But surprise2, da friends brought another two along.
One i knew but da other was like, uh?
But oh well, da usual conversation starts and there you have a group of retards.
Whakwhakwhak.

Bubbles and Buttercup dropped by then.
Surprise! again.
Bought fries and Ice cream cone. *Yum!*
Chitty chatter chit chit,
then off we went to meet my nenekssss(Granny).

Da search for da "One" began.
Da "One" scarf that will turn her, MY NENEKSSS, into a demure young lady.
*She thinks*
Haiya.
WHAKAKA. =P
Fruitless search sadly ever after.

Besties followed me back home.
Some mission to be accomplished.
A session of "Oh my?!", "Really??", "How could..", "Oh nooo!!" went for a bout half an hour then we left da house.

Then i met da adorablest Chimpanzee.
Movie plan cancelled but we headed down to Tampines Central nonetheless.
Then,
it was ARCADE TIME!(Why Fizah, why???)
Whakookoo. Arcade is damn addictive.
Now i'm hooked.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt.
During da "car race", Nad beeped me.
Sadly for her, she was feeling bored.
I told her to join in da fun. She came and she had FUN! (I hope.)
Nad needs to look for a christmas gift so we accompanied.
Gedebak-gedebuk,
Time to go home.

After Bye-bye Nad,
Chimp and me headed home.
Anyways, Thanks for sending me home tho da wounded leg.
I DID tell him to go home first. But i was handling a stubborn one. SO, Forgeddit.
Haha.

*Ding Dong!*
Home Sour Home.
At last.

Something to say--> If you get to read till this very last sentence, Thank You for your time. I'm sorry i wasted it. Whoops. Cheers.

No comments: