Monday, May 04, 2009

seventeen can't wait, we'll have the first.

Well........

It's official. (:


About a week or two ago, i was given the place and time for a little special date that was supposed to take place on a perfect-weathered Friday. Days coming to it, no one talked about anything and i thought things were not gonna happen anyway. & for a sleepless Thursday, i woke up really early on Friday for i don't know what reason. Prolly i was like still hoping for a little meet up if not a proper special date like he mentioned. We did meet for awhile in the end & i went home then feeling excited with another timing to follow for the special date to finally happen. :) Met King Love again for dinner at FoodCulture. He came with company- a big purple box with a big purple ribbon and big white band securing it. Had the favourite hot&spicy noodle soup which i think is becoming his as well. Nyeh heh. Talked a little over dinner & decided to head to pasir ris park for a stroll down the beach since time dint permit us to go any further than east area.
A short distance walk from white sands to pasir ris park almost killed me. I complained so much till i got so thirsty. Padan muka saya. We grabbed ourselves CoffeeBean & headed straight into pasir ris park & settled down at this huge rock, the tallest at this open space. Enough for two. The place was beautiful, we were right beneath the stars. He took my hand & asked if i wanted to see the content of the box. I nodded & he passed me the purple box. I noticed the white band around the box & i asked, "Eh, this rubber thing is the band we use for making pants, the waist area stretchable right?" Mangkuk seh the friend face. HAHAHAHA. But i thought it was kinda creative actually. & before i opened the box, he mentioned something like he's been keeping the content for four years now & he has chosen the one he wanted to give it to. Suddenly macam like ade pressure sit on my shoulder. I opened the box & my jaw dropped. It was the sweetest light purple traditional costume i've ever seen. & the other contents included a photo of Cinta& a red card full of love.
Now this part must slow down abit. This boy ah, i think he nervous or what ah. He rattled off like as if he was running after some train to Joo Koon.

KingLove: "Um, Baby... um.. I want you to know that i love your presence in my life. & i have decided i want to spend all the time i have with you. I want to take good care of you. I want to be yours. Remember i said i was gonna wait for another 17th? I can't. I want this to happen tonight already. I want you to be mine. Um, Baby, um.. Will you be mine? Will you be the girl to wear this with me when the day comes?"

I cried leh. Macam like so taaaaaaching.

& then the No.1 Sleeping Queen whispered, "Yes.."

KingLove: OHMYGOD. I LOVE YOU BABY. (i got the tightest and the most relieved hug from him that night)

The rest.. was good lovin' history.



I love you so much, Boyfriend. I will do my best & take good care of you to the best of my ability.

Something to say--> Now tell me, is that feeling good or whaaat. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww! hahaha. it feels really good. joo koon all the way. ahahaha. i love you girlfriend. best nier.. :)