Sunday, May 17, 2009

4th seventeenth;

King Love, i must thank you for those lovely shoes you invested for me. I am not really a fan of shoes but they're love at first sight, really really. & the little surprise you did overwhelmed me pretty much so, that i couldn't get over it. :] Thank you Cinta, thank you so much.

For every single day that i've breathed & lived you, i am very sorry for being the toughest girl to please. My mistakes are mountain high, but your patience has only taught me to understand ourselves better. Sweet nothings you whisper into my ears keeps me going, & your hugs never fail to remind me that things aren't so easy to let go off. Not when its with you. Thank you for having me in your life for the past months. We're a step closer to forever now. I love you.

& i want to tell the whole world this:
I HAVE THE SWEETEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

something to say--> we're getting higher everytime that we love.

1 comment:

synyster Hans said...

Nice song. :D