Friday, August 25, 2006

tet

~Oh ya.
I cut my hair.
What stale news.
No, it's not. Its for those who has not met me for a long time and is reading my blog. Yep.
And it's so so so so S-U-C-K-Y people.
Aiyoyo.
What those people call it, "Buang Suay". (throw away bad luck)
Haha.

~My stomach is aching so bad now.
Stupid, stupid me. Go and ask for so much chilli while eating da Soto Ayam for what??.
Tears flowing, lips burning, tongue flaming, sweat trickling.
What more can one ask for??
Owww.

~Some say it's good to be single. Some say it's a nightmare.
Ok. Let's look at it on da lighter side.
But.
I also can't possibly snap my fingers and ten guys come running to me right.
I'm No Miss Gorgeous.
I'm No Miss Sweet.
I'm No Miss Whatever-Adam species-ever-wanted.
Tet lah.

~Notes to SPECIFIC people:
Lin, go get your medicine honey. U are so sick.
Daryl, we will see how u fare tomorrow. Muahaha.
Nana, you are so gonna get it from me tomorrow.

~Ok bye.

~Something to say--> Can i taste Happiness please? =(

No comments: