Sunday, August 20, 2006

back.

Hey. Back again.
Da comp's working. No. Not really.
I'm staring into a stupid white box. With blue patches flashing back at me.
Oh, it's a replacement for da spoilt monitor. Step good only flat screen but cannot tahan long usage. Bloody hell. Okeyy, at least i got something to use for now.(tho there is also something wrong with it)

Life has been, Unpredictable. Yep. I have to get up on my own feet, think with my own brain. I just have to learn new things now. Independence is da word. 1 year 10 months of dream. All gone in a poof. Move on Fizah. Shit.

Mission in life now:
~Be happy with what i have.
~Learn from my mistakes.
~Make more friends.
~Start focusing. Seriously.
~Forget da past.

Something to say--> Damn. I cant even pick nice colours for my words with this monitor.

No comments: