Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hello, baby?

baby,
thank you for dropping by, see smellys smellys me.
thank you for your endless rindu texts, at school, anywhere.
thank you for your company today. sweet.
thank you for having me, all the time. :)
thank you for the sweetest milo(funny, like you knew i wanted it though i dint ask for it). hoho.
thank you for loving me, this much(makes big big hand gesture). can see?
thank you so much for the little things you do for me, like make me become mangkuk with all your silly but sumpah very cute attitude. okay? haha.

just so you know, i loved you more today.

something to say--> patience is virtue. & baby, quit jamming your knuckles into the wall please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww... sweetstuff.
thanks to you too.
its all i can give.
all for you.
i love you pieja.
thank you!