Sunday, March 01, 2009

friday snippet

i remember a friday. a tired friday. i felt welcome with the warmest gesture. a less than half and hour movie marathon was all it took to lull me to sleep. woke up and i saw a brewing blue cup of hot milo waiting for me and beside it was my barista smiling wildy, eh!!! smiling widely i mean, looking at me. "take your time to drink it up baby, its still very hot." sweetest ive tasted second to the one ive always had at my all -time favourite coffee shop. like the bestie always said, "its done with love. sedaaap kepee" thank you cinta for your warmest hospitality though i was irritating sleeping and prolly snoring like babi and you had no company. love.

something to say--> see that box aligned on the left? its getting alil too much don't you think?

No comments: