Thursday, September 18, 2008

bless my soul

because now i think its not too late; its never too late.
yayy. mama's good. ayah's good. that wraps up the entire thing. im a happy poppycock already. im healing pretty fast; both the mind and the soul... oh, and the body too. :) retail therapy works, antibiotics are a fuss, painkillers make my day. im full of lovin'.


i thought i'd like to paste pictures today.

my favourite girls.

they've seen through me. emotionally and... err physically? haha.


they make up half of happypills.

we thought high-waisted was cool, but then i think.. we were trying alil too hard. suddenly we resemble the Isetan staffs. ma ha ha.

i miss you. :'(

a perfect 20th birthday gift. somebody? :D

and you mister. you owe me big time. and i really mean

B I G T I M E.

&& what? i just told Watie i wanted to become a successful Doctor with both very experienced hands-on and theoretical ability? (does reality check: slapping fiesta on face)


something to say--> im uncontactable meantime. hp's in coma. brb in 2days i hope?

No comments: