Tuesday, January 08, 2008

oh hullo. :)

i just bought a pair of lovely citrusox socks! a pair for me and a pair for Buttercup. they're so dang cute; Candylove, you lost. heh. i wanna sleep with 'em tonight. *squeals in delight*

Watie taught me a new word- kelerpeh, or issit kelepeper or what kleppeh lar.
the defi- something lembek2, soft2, gooey2, and somewhat lame?
try pronouncing, you'll get hooked. and then you'll keep saying it to your friends. like i did. Rahaha!

Mambo is so gonna get it from me. thanks for pranking singapore casket with me. i promise to haunt you for making me sound like a kelerpeh/kelepeper/kleppeh over the phone. grrr.

Ben&Jerry's day is coming. and so is the birthday. then... its also all the CAs. just great.

Something to say--> this is random. its for the boys. here goes,



No comments: