Sunday, September 09, 2007

Out for P7.

Just got back from P7 with my Miss Batman Belt. And if you're an avid reader, you'll remember- its Nadiia. Okay ummm, interesting show in a supa dupa dark room. I can't see you and you can't see me. Niice. Loud pumping music. My first Platform. Kentals. Haha. There, i saw Bishanians. Said hullo and shared a smile or two. =) Dinner was the first thing after we left DoubleO. And so we had it at Mosi Cafe down Haji Lane. I SWEAR i LOVE the ambience, the people and most of all, the Sardine with Morrocan chilli and Cheeeeeese. Yummmmeh! Oh, and the fresh milk with milo too. *???* Met the cousin and Ally on our way back, rocked the train ride and finally got drinks at MacDooonalds. Went cheers and got somemore liquid. (i'm a thirstypuck today. heh) Andd here i am now.



Something to say--> When Love gets you entangled, don't blame it.

No comments: