Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Prett.

Got to vent it here.
*LetItAllGo*

oK Go.

Just like that $330 is gone. All gone. What's that? 3/4 of my pay? What? Not my rezki? Yeh. My own carelessness? Yeh. How about, YOU, da fucking moron who is fucking heartless and fucking unsympathetic to take away what your friend has been trying to earn to pay off fucking important things in her life?? I dont like to fuck people like this. GOSH, fucker, you made me do this! Astaghfirullahhal'azim. Sleepless Nights. Countless nightmare. Accusing Looks(to others from me??). Urgh. Tell me about it.

On a lighter note. Feel like pasting pictures. Go see k, candies?
New Found.
Miss them muchhh.
*Ngappppp-Mmmm*
Recycle-ing Models? No can do!
Yes, I will John Tuckerr!!
SoO Unpreparedd?
Heh. Bliss aftr passing BTT.
Me-muahh. LOveLoveLoveLovE.
Full of Glee. Birthday WhEe.
Elderr and Youngger.
My feelings of All time. Minus da part $330 was gone just like that.

Something to say--> Fuck Youu Thief. Ok, fine. I'm still mad. *Grrrr*










No comments: