Monday, June 19, 2006

Hapi Fader Day.
To my dearest Ayah and all Papas in da world.
Cheers!

Today was a short day. I think. Woke up at 13:03. Finish my shower at 13:45. Did da housework by 16:55. At 17:00, very tired and hungry. Parents came back at 17:46., brought food home, but only a one man meal(whaddahell). Laze till 19:00. Did my prayers. Changed clothes. Out to celebrate FADER DAY(actually just go makan dinner.)20:36 then. Ate at some ok-ok restaurant. No. Its a stupid Coffeeshop. But, New *** Restaurant? Ok, whadever. Den we went to get DURIANS..Hoo!
Snap Snap. Parents were
choosing durians in front of me.

It's DuRiAn GalOORe!!
(Eeww! my hand look alien-nish.)


Cam-whoring?


So shiok sendiri. Take my own picture. Hoo!


Okayy, Good night people.


*Snores*

Something to say--> Hoo! Tet.

No comments: